There’s some cursing, so turn off your volume if you’re offended by strong language.
From the Dale Pearson YouTube channel:
ATTENTION YOUTUBE VIEWERS READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
1. The Shark Lives at the end of the video. If you watch the video till the end you find out it does.
2. This was filmed in a REMOTE AREA OF BAJA CA, MEXICO, 1HOUR DRIVE TO THE NEAREST SERVICES. THERE IS NO PHONE SERVICE OF ANY KIND. YOU CAN NOT CALL ANYONE FOR HELP.
3. The shark never stopped moving for over 3 minutes. It had total control over where it was and how deep of water it was in.
4. After 30 minutes in the shallow water the Shark SWAM AWAY UNDER ITS OWN POWER AND WAS SEEN FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS. AGAIN THE SHARK SWAM AWAY AFTER 30 MINUTES.
5. The darkness in the water is from sand and mud on the bottom being stirred up from its tail. Its not blood.
6. The Video was reviewed by Science Professionals in Great White Shark Research and they determined that the injury was not lethal and that the Shark would recover.
7. The Shark was NEVER TOUCHED, RESTRAINED, HARASSED, REDIRECTED, OR BOTHERED IN ANY WAY BY ME OR THE PEOPLE THERE.
8. THE INJURY WAS ON THE SHARK WHEN IT SWAM INTO THE COVE. WE DID NOT CAUSE THE INJURY, WE ONLY DOCUMENTED IT.
9. PHD White Shark Researchers after reviewing this video concluded that the Great White Shark was in the shallow water because it was hunting for stingrays as a food source. This means that what appears to be a helpless injured Shark is in reality a FEEDING 15FT PREDATOR IN ITS OWN NATURAL HUNTING ENVIRONMENT. TRYING TO “HELP” THIS MASSIVE PREDATOR BECAUSE OF ITS INJURY WOULD HAVE BEEN FOOLISH, AND POTENTIALLY DEADLY TO THOSE WHO WOULD HAVE TRIED.
ALL 3 PEOPLE IN THE WATER THAT DAY RECIEVED INJURIES FROM STINGRAYS. AFTER WEEKS OF ANTIBIOTICS AND MEDICATIONS THEY WILL RECOVER.
WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER A 15 FT WHITE SHARK IN SHALLOW WATER, DO NOT TRY AND HELP IT. CHANCES ARE IT DOSEN’T NEED YOUR HELP AND YOU WILL ONLY CREATE A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR THE ANIMAL AND YOURSELF.